News and Announcements
Now the HS soccer season is over, Thunder Magic will start working to get back into club soccer activities:
- Practice Nov 27
- Practice Nov 29
- Practice Dec 4
- Practice Dec 6
- Holiday Break
- January Practices TBD
- Feburary Practices TBD
Thunder Magic U18 was accepted in the Elite Level WAGS Showcase tournament in the U19 Women’s bracket. This will be played in a college showcase format on Columbus day weekend. There will be around 300 college coaches in attendance and teams from all over the united states and Canada.
I would like to congratulate you for making the Thunder Magic team for Fall 2012-Spring 2013. Thunder Magic had a great 2011/2012 soccer year. I am confident that you will have another successful 2012/2013 soccer year.
As we have done before Thunder Magic players will focus their attention on HS soccer this fall. Thunder Magic will only have a few activities in the fall/ winter and will resume full soccer activities in the spring. Here is a look at our schedule/agenda:
- Summer training packet (Cross-Fit) which you will be mainly be doing on your own with a few team drop- in (if available)here and there. See attached
- Team meeting/Party at Ailstock’s pool just before Lititz, exact date and time TBD
- Lititz Summer Showcase on July 28-29 (already paid and accepted)
- No League play in the fall – players focus on HS soccer
- Pending acceptance the WAGS Showcase on Oct 6-8 (Columbus Day Weekend)
- Pending acceptance the Raleigh Showcase on Nov 30-Dec 2
- Some winter indoor training sessions (Indoor league session optional)
- Pre-Spring season tournaments/showcase. Late Feb/ March
- Spring season league play and State Cup play in April-June
- Memorial Day Weekend- Columbia invitational
Thunder Magic will be heading up 95 to NJ to play in the JAGS Showcase:
-First game : We play at 9:15 a.m. on Saturday against Jersey United Spartans (NJ) on Mercer Park # 7.
-Second game: We play at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday against Council Rock United (PA) on Mercer Park 7.
-Third game: We play at 11:45 a.m. on Sunday against HIBERNIAN AA XCEL (NJ) on Mercer Park 7.
Finals at 3